Hi , All !!

Since FOP-0.20.3, the encoding of configuration files for
AWTViewer was changed to UTF-8.

These files may not be ISO8859-1 with Unicode escapes format
because they are accessed with InputStreamReader.

You can found this implementation in
org.apache.fop.viewer.LoadableProperties (this class is
instanciated in org.apache.fop.viewer.SecureResourceBundle).

Therefore you must write any configuration files (for examples,
resources.ru and messages.ru) by UTF-8 encoding.

Regards.
---
Satoshi Ishigami   VIC TOKAI CORPORATION