Anshuman wrote:
>     Thanx for the useful tip. I am able to break the long table body
> into pages. But this led to another problem. I am using
> <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-after"/> to put the footer in
> the page. But when the table breaks into more than one page, it overlaps
> the area of footer and breaks only at the very end of the page. How can
> I make the table break before the footer of the page ?

You can define a fo:table-footer similar to the fo:table-header,
so you don't really have to put table footer information into
static content. As for overlapping, it's the same as for
region-before: ensure the fo:region-body's margin-bottom is
at least as large as the extent of the region-after. I thought
this should be quite obvious meanwhile.

J.Pietschmann