I must be missing something, but for the life of me I can't figure out
how to create
a single page with vertically centered text. I want to create a title
page which will have
the text  Blah Blah by Whoever   on three lines, all grouped together in
the center
of the page without explicitly setting how far down on the page it is.
I've set the vertical-align attribute of a block but it's still stuck at
the top of the page. If horizontal centering
is so easy then why is vertical so hard?

Thanks in advance,

- Joshua

    ... but I still haven't found what I'm looking for.