Thanks for the infos,

also got this from Arnd

------------------
One problem you may run across is that configuration in FOP is help in
global objects.
Besides not being thread-safe you will not be able to run multiple FOP
threads with different
configuration settings. If you want to investigate this, look for the class
Options.

I ran across this problem during invoice printing on multiprocessor machines
and finally
decided to start a separate VM for each FOP instance.

Hope this helps,

Arnd Beissner
--
Cappelino Informationstechnologie GmbH
Arnd Beißner

Dipl. Inform. Patrick Chaumette

T-Systems ITS GmbH

Service Prozesse Retail
Hausanschrift: Fasanenweg 9, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Postanschrift: Postfach 100258, 70746 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
Telefon: (0711)972-2437
Telefax: (0711)972-1949
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de