Attached I send a small demo document generated by an adapted FOP system. If
attachements do not work in the forum, send me a request by e-mail.

If there is interest I  will compile the inputs, some comments and a list of
related documents. PDF JavaScript and Form Fields cover a broad range of
applications from simple user navigation/form-fillin to complex
database/transaction systems. Note that many functions need more Adobe
software than just Acrobat Reader.

Hansuli Anderegg, Zurich