Hi all

I've a problem with setup the printed page sizes.
In the Application the user (must have) has the possibility to change the
papar format of the printed documents. I'm using AWTRenderer to preview some
files on screen before printing.
My xsl templates have an  Page Master like this:
<fo:simple-page-master master-reference="A4" width="...
If the user wants to print out the rendered page for example in letter
format with defined margines I've to scale width and height of the rendered
page before sending graphic to printer. I cannot using scalefactor because
of the geometry of the page isn't compatible to the original. Can anyone
explain me what I've todo. Writing different templates for each possible
Paper-Size isn't acceptable.

ThanX Torsten (German java-Developer)