Softgui wrote:
>     I've tryed this with PDF and it seems to work well, but I coudn't find a
> way to have a complete page background (with no resize).
>     The back ground is only under the text blocks.

As Arved said before, the only way to do this would be to put a
background on the page's fo:region-body and set the page-master margin
to be 0 so the body region covers the entire page. This is ugly, but
should work with v0.03 of the background-image patch.

>     Have you, or some one else have some background image samples ?
>     If not I can work on it if you want (like a new example directory).

I've been using a terribly munged version of docs/examples/fo/images.fo
for testing the background-image stuff, which I'd be terribly emabrrased
to show anyone.. 8)

If you want to put a few good examples together which use
background-color, background-image and background-repeat with various
combinations of transparent and non-transparent images, that would be cool.

Mike.

--
Michael Gratton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Recall Design <http://www.recalldesign.com/>