> I understand (I think, I hope) how to add fonts to FOP.  I understand the
> concept of using an Options object to load the userconfig.xml file.
Where I
> get lost is, where in FopServlet does the Options object come in to
play?
> In other words, how do I pass my Options object to FOP so my fonts can
be
> used?

You don't. Just instantiate the Options object - it sets static instance
data.
Yes, it's ugly, but so far it has to be done this way.

Example:

     Options           options;

      // set up FOP options
      userConfigFile = new File(workPath + File.separator +
"userconfig.xml");
      options = new Options(userConfigFile);
      fopDriver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);

Hope this helps,

Arnd
--
Cappelino Informationstechnologie GmbH