From: Rhett Aultman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 April 2002 04:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Interesting Aside

Hear hear!  XSLT and XSL-FO have been, in my line of work, the "killer apps" of XML.  Both have been invaluable to me in the management of document formats, and at two separate jobs now, each of them has eventually given me a "niche"- XSLT in maintaining documents in different "flat text" formats and XSL-FO in "on paper" formats.