Hello Mike,

> image problem ...

I am generating fo files from html. In html (as in fop web site the blue
headings) images are often very small. Exist there a fo property which might
not be implemented yet but is responsible for handling this behavior.

> Good question. I've encountered this before, but given I can't remember
> what caused it or what I did to make it go away, so it can't be too
> important.. 8)
>
> If you can send me a minimal test case, or (preferably) open a bug on this
> issue, assugn it to me and attach the test case to that, I'll take a look
> at it.

I've attached the minimal test case. It can't be a smaller .fo file - only a
table with nothing in it and a block - that's all.

Thanks

Enrico