Matt, Matthew,

Maybe you could try generating the most minimal possible PDF file which
still crashes the preflight programs.  Use the same fo: source file in
XEP and Antenna and compare the output.  Send these PDF files to Enfocus
ior Adobe for comment.  If someone there can tell us exactly what
constructs are causing the problem, we will have a target.

Peter