Hi all

I've a little(?) problem on previewing eps graphics in an awt-rendered
window.

I know that acrobat reader doesn't preview emebedded postscript. But have I
misunderstood, I thought fop does the preview on screen!? I'm using
'external-graphic' for that. My rendered page does preserve the space
correct for the picture but it doesn't show everything of the picture.
I need this preview to give the user the possibility to cancel the
printerjob before printing.

Has anyone an idea what is going wrong or a way to do it?
ThanX
cu Torsten