But then, probably it's a namespace problem. You've probably got the
namespace declaration as a normal attribute in the DOM which (as far as
I know) doesn't automatically get translated into namespace SAX events.
And that's what FOP works on. So I'd verify that you've got a
namespace-enabled DOM and that the namespaces are correctly setup in the
DOM. I'm sorry that I can't deliver a detailed description on how to do
that. I've run across this problem a few times but never got to resolve
this fully. Maybe someone else can bring some more light into this if
this does not help yet.

> thats a good question, I hope that the document is ok. Can I check if the  document
>in memory is a fop-formatted document?
> Writing the fo-document to harddisk and then using fop everything is ok.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch