OK so let's start,

now I have got a Method to create the document, after this part I add some rows and
colomns to the table.
So I'm allways adding Elements with or without attributes.
The result is the fo-file I already sent.

 protected Document createMyDocument() {
    DocumentBuilderFactory fac = DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
    fac.setNamespaceAware(true);
    Document doc = null;
                try {
      doc = fac.newDocumentBuilder().newDocument();
                } catch(ParserConfigurationException e) {
                }

    Element root = createChild(doc, doc, "fo:root");
    root.setAttribute("xmlns:fo", "http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";);

    Element lms = createChild(root, doc, "fo:layout-master-set");
    Element spm = createChild(lms, doc, "fo:simple-page-master");
    return doc;
  }
  private Element createChild(Node node, Document doc, String elm) {
    Element element = doc.createElement(elm);
    node.appendChild(element);
    return element;
  }

Regards
Juergen Lippold

Juergen Lippold wrote:

> namespaceAware doesn't make a differnce. No matter if true or false.
Well, I'm out of ideas, lets go inside - show us how do you build Document.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel