OK, I take back some of what I previously said.  I upgraded my xalan to
2.3.1 and that fixed the NPE when transforming the glossary example.  I
still consistently get the NPE on my own files from the servlet, but now I
also get it from the command line.  Being at a loss, per the xalan 2.3.1
instructions, I switched my xerces jar to xercesImpl.jar, but now I get the
following:

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "fo" for element
"fo:external-graphic" is not bound.

I am still using 0.20.2 fop so I am pretty confused on which jars I should
be using.  Anyone have any ideas?  What jars should be in my path?

-Lou

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 06/06/2002 07:51:09

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]