Oleg,

Known problem, which has actually been solved, as you can see if you
build htmldoc in a CVS HEAD checkout.  Some of the graphics haven't made
their way into the website tree yet.  I'll have a look at it.

Peter

--
Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://powerup.com.au/~pbwest
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"