Can anyone answer the questions below?  Hopefully, before the release.

I think we need to discuss these issues in more depth.  We have people
using FOP in production, and, in spite of the fact that everyone is
aware that FOP is pre-beta, and that everything about it is subject to
change, we should show some concern for issues which impact production
environments.  There is not an immediate necessity to publish 0.20.4; it
can be delayed a little while we try to find out more about these issues.

Further to one of my points below: if TT fonts are not supported in AWT
in 0.20.3, then the proposed interim solution of compiling with 1.3 and
notifying users that TT fonts will not work with 1.2 looks OK.

Peter