Is it me, or do the examples in fop-0.20.4rc/docs/examples/svg not work.

../../../fop.sh external.fo external.pdf
[INFO] FOP 0.20.4rc
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[Fatal Error] external.fo:79:81: The prefix "xlink" for attribute "xlink:href" is not
bound.
[ERROR] The prefix "xlink" for attribute "xlink:href" is not bound.

../../../fop.sh multi.svg multi.pdf
[INFO] FOP 0.20.4rc
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[ERROR] www.w3.org

%java -version
java version "1.2.2"
Solaris VM (build Solaris_JDK_1.2.2_09, native threads, sunwjit)
%uname -a
SunOS bmcls055 5.8 Generic_108528-14 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1

Regards

Paul.

Martin Peřina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 14/06/2002 12:10:31

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]