Hello,
I have rearranged and somewhat simplified (I hope) page number
related computations in PageSequence.jave and thereby fixed
force-page-count="auto" which had been broken since page
sequences are no longer added to the fo:root (unfortunately,
"auto" is the default, but no one seems to bother to read
the spec anyway).

The problem is with <fo:block break-before="even-page">.
  "Imposes a break-before condition with a context
    consisting of even page-areas"
Does this mean the page break is inserted if the block *is*
on on a page with a even page number or *will* the block be
on a even numbered page *after* the break has been inserted?

I need some sleep...
Well, I commit the code anyway, tell me if something is
wrong.

J.Pietschmann