Peter B. West wrote:

<----- Start ----->
I tentatively suggested using XSLT to generate RTF a little while ago, but I
had no idea whether it was feasible.  The main question would seem to be: is
RTF a text-only format or a binary format?  Can anyone answer that one for
us?

I am no expert on RTF, but by opening a few, it appears to be a text-only
format. However, I did see some examples of graphics being embedded in the
files using 7-bit characters. Handling this would certainly seem to be
outside the scope of XSLT.

Victor Mote (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Enterprise Outfitters (www.outfitr.com)
2025 Eddington Way