Hi.

I have problem with printing on duplex printer HP LaserJet IIISi.
Report have 2 pages.
If I am printing simplex - Ok.
But if I am trying to print duplex only one side is printing, but printer flipping the
page and
indicate that it is duplex printing.
The second page is going to another page, like simplex printing.

I did check, there are only 2 pages, nothing between.
This is page declaration:
<fo:layout-master-set>
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="first" page-height="27cm" page-width="21cm"
margin-top="0.5cm" margin-bottom="0.5cm" margin-left="2cm" margin-right="1cm">
</fo:simple-page-master>
</fo:layout-master-set>

Using FOP 0.20.3. Printing from AWT preview window.

Sincerely yours, Ivan Latysh.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://ivan.yourmail.com