I'm having a very involved working weekend this weekend, and I'm writing my list of
things to do.  There's some openings in it, and I thought I might tackle the infinite
loop that occurs in the page breaking test as has been documented in some previous
bugs in our Bugzilla.  Before I settled in to that, though, I wanted to make sure my
effort wasn't being repeated elsewhere.  I haven't seen anyone resolve the bug, so I'm
assuming it's still needing work.  Is anyone else out there working on this, or should
I roll up my sleeves and get to it?