> I look to source code, and IMHO you must modify
> src/org/apache/fop/images and
src/org/apache/fop/images/analyzer
> classes to suport DPI (extract dpi from file and compute
"right"
> width/height)
Thanx for the info. I did modify these classes, and also
ExternalGraphic.java in org/apache/fop/fo/flow.

Now what I wan't to know is that the behaviour according to
the xsl spec is that images have to be sized as per the size
given in the image and default to something like 96/72dpi
only when that is not available. But in fop (and it seems
antenna house xsl formatter) seems to only render images
with 72 dpi unless a size is given. Isn't this a bug in the
software? Is something being done about this in the next
version of FOP?

Ambar