From: Christian Geisert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 1:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Maintenance release

Hi,

I haven't had much time recently to work on the next (final)
maintenance release and will be on holiday the next two
weeks (honeymoon ;-) but then we really should get the release
out and so I propose the end of the first week of november
as target date for the release candidate.
Then maybe two later the actual release and after that we
can focus on the "redesign"

Comments?

Christian