Raimund Kammering wrote:
So to come to the point: I need to format a document and conserve
the line breaks as they are delivered by the parser. So I added
a "linefeed-treatment="preserve" to the fo:block but FOP complained
that the linefeed-treatment is not supported up till now (I am running
FOP 0.20.3)?!
Try white-space-collapse="false", which also preserves runs of white
space. If this isn't desirable, replace your line feed characters with
the line separator character U+2028, in XSLT
 translate($string,&#xA,&#x2028)

PS.: I nearly don't want to ask - but is there anything new concerning
the "keep-with" handling - as I said I have been away for some time???
Just search the archive.

J.Pietschmann