Oleg,

Thanks for that. I have noticed that there are quite a few people who do respond on dev-user, in addition to yourself and Keiron, which is why I wondered whether Joerg was making a specific request. I eventually concluded he was not.

Peter

Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
Peter B. West wrote:

If you haven't already left, which questions did you have in mind? Is it your practise to monitor dev-user for questions which nobody else picks up? Is that the role you want someone else to take over?
I believe he had meant exactly that. People on fop-user seem to help ourself pretty good, except for hard or convolute questions and somebody have to answer those (last months me too got a habit to leave such ones to Joerg :) as well as to monitor the list just to keep it in order, but in general I think it's a self-organizing system as any mature mallist.

--
Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"