From: Peter B. West [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 November, 2002 0:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Xerces 2.2.1

Bernard,

Ah, memory!  Wonderful thing when it works.  I must remember to read
Proust again.

I wanted to talk to you about this.  I haven't yet followed up on your
fix to this, so I am not sure how you handle it, but wouldn't the
variable and the process be better as startDocumentAlreadySeen?  Then
you can skip the whole STARTDOCUMENT handler if the variable is true.

Have you tried the original code with 2.2.1?

Peter