Yueshu Jesse wrote:
In order to resolve the display "####..." problem, I embed a truetype font by setting up userconfig.xml and call new Option in program. So, the PDF file created by FOP can show the foreign words correctly. But at this time, there are some unbreak text block displaying out of the body region. Somebody help me please.
Without seeing an example I understand nothing from your explanation. Provide a small fo snippet, which illustrates your problem. And post it to fop-user list, please.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team