On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 20:40, Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
> Hello!
>
> What is the convention behind UserAgent class? afaiu, the class should
> provide default values for all user-agent-related properties, which are
> overridable through the configuration file.

There could be two ways to set these values. From the command line we
want the config file to set values and when embedding they could extend
the user agent to set the values.

> So, if I want to add auto values for page-height and page-width, how
> should I do it?

So an "auto" value should be determined by the user agent, right?
Then just add the methods to the user agent.

Do you have any ideas of how to better specify the user agent config
data?