The keep properties will be adressed in the redesign. That was one of
the main reasons the redesign was started in the first place. The
support for keep properties on table-rows will stay as it is in the
maintenance branch. The redesign is on its way but we can't tell you a
date when it will be finished. Check the FOP website regularly for the
status of the redesign.

http://xml.apache.org/fop/status.html

On 26.11.2002 22:49:26 sri vela wrote:
> is any one implementing keep properties? If so i need
> some information about keep properties.

Jeremias Maerki