Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

> >>Why don't we announce a competition.
> > +1

> - what else?

It might be good to have a time window for submissions & a separate time
window for voting. If everybody went out and voted today, we would have a
lot of extra votes for the moose that might not be there after the choices
are all visible  (just kidding -- I like our logo). Also, it would be good
to state that everyone should vote only once (honor system).

If you need a place to put the images, I'll be happy to put them on my site.
Oleg, here is the URL for Bernd Brandstetter's submission the other day:
        http://outfitr.com/fop/logo/fop-parrot-logo.png

Victor Mote