Benoit,

In the FOP schema I developed, there's a set of switches that you have to edit in
order to differentiate between what is and is not supported in FOP. The schema, as I
provided it, validates for the full FO spec. You need
to go in and comment out the templates with a name of ???_NOT in order to exclude
those elements that are not supported. There are also individual comments on some
elements and values as to whether specific values are supported.

For instance, check in the schema for "Inherit" In most cases, the spec says that it
is a valid value and yet FOP rejects it as invalid and then inherits anyway.

Chuck Paussa