I just wanted you all to know that I've been using FOP as the chief
enabling technology in a product I'm building, and it has been very useful
and powerful.  Granted, I have to live within some of the limitations (like
the blind tables business), but I've been able to get some very nice things
done even so.

        You've done a great job.

        If my product finds a market[1], I should have the time in a few months to
contribute to FOP's further development.  I'm particularly in need of inline
containers, and, of course, better keep/break handling would be nice (as if
that wasn't already known).

        Thanks for all of your work and dedication.

Patrick Rusk

[1] If it doesn't find a market, I'll have to find a real job...