On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Ted Leung wrote:

> We ask each subproject to nominate 1 (or 2) people from that project to
> be a part of the XML PMC.  From my experience, I think that it will be
> better to have 2 people rather than one in order to share workload, etc.

Another task we need nominees for (or will let default to these people) is
that of security contact for each the respective projects.

What this implies is that you will act as a filter and coordinator to deal
with the often time criticial, and not always entirely public, process of
analysing a vulnerability; confirming it and working the likes of CERT to
prepare an advisory. Calling in your peers when neccesary.

Should you have any questions about this role; Ben Laurie ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
leads the ASF wide security coordination effort.

Dw