Hello there!

btw, forgive my ignorance, but how do I get the site to be updated? I have generated one more page for logo contest and commited pages successfully to xml-site/targets/fop, but after 2 days the site is still not updated :(

PS. I've been sort of out of FOP dev last month due to heavy workload, but finally we've got next version of our product installed today and now I hope I have a chance to return to our great dude.
--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team