Dirk, you may have seen my post on members, about this. The whole length of
license issue.

I find it odd that it's OK to suggest tools (IDEs/editors, etc) to hide a
license. When the argument presented to the board was presumably that the
long license is legally required.

I'd like to find out what lawyer thought a long license is needed with every
file. Because I question that finding.

Arved