Jeremias Maerki wrote:
On 20.02.2003 23:58:48 J.Pietschmann wrote:

BTW we should track down and delete all binary distribution
containing the compiled hyph file from the three GPL sources.
The source distributions are not an immediate risk and can be
kept. Who has access to the distro repository?

Good thought!

As long as we are still able to recover complete historical binary distributions. If a problem arises over a past distribution, we are far better off if we can refer to the actual distribution, even if that is no longer available for general distribution.

--
Peter B. West  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/
"Lord, to whom shall we go?"