From: Narinder Kumar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 7:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: XML to XSL:FO

Hi
I am new to FOP, excuse me if this is quite obvious. I would like to convert an XML document into a PDF document using FOP.

But FOP requires a corresponding XSL-FO for converting an XML document into PDF format, how can this be done?  I would like to do this conversion manually on command-line firstly

Regards
Narinder