Jeremias,

I'm still struggling to get forrest to do just what I want it to, and that has consumed a fair bit of the limited time I have had available recently. I'm looking forward to getting the front end integrated, and, yes, I agree that as soon as it is workable, the merge into HEAD should occur.

Thanks again for the offers of help. I assume that Rhett is still lurking somewhere as well. Apologies for the delay in getting to this.

Peter

Jeremias Maerki wrote:
I agree with you, although it might not be so bad to merge back with the
trunk as soon as the rough edges are gone. This might give the whole
thing a bit more drive. Maybe.

I guess it's no problem for you to wait to tag until I've moved all the
file from src/org to src/java/org, right? Should be done within 8 hours
from now.

As I said, I'm available to help you with the integration. Just tell me
how. I'm interested in sorting this out soon and having you back on the
trunk.

-- Peter B. West [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/ "Lord, to whom shall we go?"