Hai,

I do have all the jars in the build path.This happens only when i am trying
to do it using a servlet, It works
if run from main.

Thanks
Vikram

"Jeremias Maerki" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/20/2003 02:16:09 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
Subject:    Re: Problem with the driver

And now you're probably missing fop.jar in your classpath. Please check
that you've got all necessary JAR files for FOP in your classpath:
fop.jar, avalon-framework.jar, batik.jar, an XML parser and an XSLT
engine and optionally: jimi.jar, jai.jar etc.

If you have an exception like that you can find out yourself where the
missing classes are: You can open JAR file with tools like WinZip to see
what classes are inside. Then, I'm sure you'll find out yourself what
JAR is missing.

By the way: Please post pleas for help on the fop-user mailing list.
Thank you.

On 19.03.2003 23:51:48 vikram.x.kondadasula wrote:
> unhandled exception from servlet [report]: org/apache/fop/apps/Driver

Jeremias Maerki