That concerns me as well. Personally, I must say that my fun time is
nearing an end. I need to reestablish a more or less regular income in
the next couple of months. So a lot of my energy is focused in this
direction which means less participation in this project. But it doesn't
mean I'm going away.

On 16.06.2003 00:11:53 Glen Mazza wrote:
> No response on the below questions from any committer,
> and I'm concerned about the drop-off on the FOP-DEV
> mailing list over the past few weeks (at an
> extrapolated 170 emails on FOP-DEV for the month, this
> would be our lightest month since Dec. 1999!)

Jeremias Maerki