--- Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Even with AWT/Print an Area Tree is generated.
>

> But no area tree is generated when a
> StructureHandler (RTF/MIF) is
> active.

Yes, I got confused between the two sets of "weird"
render types:  those that handle their processing with
their own starters (which I would like to push past
FOTreeBuilder/XSLFOProcessor, and have the latter
class handle as well) and those that don't need an
area tree because of no page numbering, etc.

Glen