Glen Mazza wrote:

> --- Victor Mote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > (At the risk of getting esoteric, if the
> > Document object knows that none of the output
> > options requested support SVG, it
> > could tell the FOTree builder to ignore that
> > namespace and save the memory.
>
> That's one helluva smart document you're planning
> there...  ;)

Just to clarify -- I don't intend to write such logic, or even suggest that
it would be a good thing. The only point that I am trying to make is that if
you get the control objects lined up right you can make the whole thing
pretty sophisticated & flexible, and still maintain Separation of Concerns.

Victor Mote