On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 21:56, J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Look at the MathML sample in the FOP source distribution.
> It uses the JEuclid MathML rendering library.

Thanks for the pointer! Is this mentioned on the website somewhere?

I got the MathML example to build and converted the given mathml.fo
document to PDF. The process finished without error, but the resulting
PDF document contained mostly random characters instead of MathML. Do I
have to setup certain fonts for it to work?

Regards,
Felix