Jay,

Thanks for checking and sorry for the delay--Isabel
took away my electricity for two days.

Like Andreas, I didn't see the hanging you mentioned.
Also, your error message was the "hyphenation issue" I
mentioned below--those will occur, which I'm sadly not
trained to fix right now--I'm on other issues at this
moment.

But thanks for mentioning them--Again, add problems
you find to Bugzilla with a specific and as simplified
example as possible--we'll get to them, it just may
not be as soon as desired.

Glen