Clay Leeds wrote:
BTW, IIRC it's been discussed on the list (ad nauseam) that the official "tag" name is HEAD, but frankly, I don't remember why so many terms appear to be synonymous.

Yes, standardizing language in the docs makes sense. However

re-tag it in CVS?
I don't think this is appropriate or even necessary.

I guess that's not really worth it, although to be honest I don't know if there've been any updates to the "fop-0_20_2-maintain" branch (i.e., 0.20.5).

I've comitted the patch for early releasing areas generated by table FOs after the 0.20.5 final release, which is essential for rendering large tables without running out of memory. However, the AWT renderer gets NPEs occasionally, although I don't know whether this caused by my patch or something else.

J.Pietschmann