Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas L. Delmelle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Mazza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm getting confused about the location of the
FOPropertyMapping class--in short, I can't find it.

Glen,

I think you want to check your own xml-fop dir. In the build dir,
there's a
subdir somewhere with generated code... That's the last place I saw it. :)

Maybe a bit short as an answer, so to extend a little : the class, IIC, gets
generated (along with the individual Property & PropertyMaker
classes/interfaces --and the fonts) through XSLT during the build process.
There's a codegen dir somewhere with the base XML/XSL files.

Took me quite a while to figure this out, so hope I have saved you some
time.

It takes everyone a long time to figure it out. That's the primary reason I abhor code generation.