Luca Lorenzon wrote:
I receive this error

FopJsp_jsp - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping is not an ElementMapping

This means the code loading the element mappings does not recognize the SVGElementMapping as an ElementMapping, as it expects. The most likely reason is that they are loaded from different class loaders - welcome to class loader hell. ...
I use Oc4j as stand alone application Server
You'll probably have to ask on the application server's list for a
solution. I guess you call servlets/JSPs across web applications, but
there may be other reasons. It's definitely not a fault with the FOP
code.

J.Pietschmann