Andreas L. Delmelle wrote:

Depends on what portions you're used to, not? ;) I'd never trust public media though, when it comes to providing us with an accurate estimate of this figure... many would have us believe that the DRD is 0.0 --sigh. When is anyone going to realize the trouble is (practically) never the *buyers/consumers*, even less so the *makers/producers*. Problem is always, as with most goods, the *sellers/distributors* :) An _honest_ salesman? Honestly...

Andreas,

I hope you're not casting aspersions on my producer/consumer buffers?