While we're at it: I think it's about one year since I got voted into
the XML PMC. According to the following section of the XML project's
mission statement:

> 5.4 Every 12 months, (or as required by the Board or PMC) each subproject
> of xml.apache.org will nominate 1-2 individuals to represent them on the
> PMC. To become a sub-project's representative on the PMC, an individual
> must be nominated by a contributor, unanimously approved by all PMC
> members, and approved by a two-thirds majority of the sub-project's
> active committers. In most cases, developers will have actively
> contributed to development for at least six months before being
> considered for membership on the PMC.

...it may be time to replace me as well. I have nothing against
staying in this role for now (on the contrary) but I'd like to make the
post available to Glen, if he desires it. I guess he's the only
candidate matching the above criteria right now.

Jeremias Maerki